CHINESE PROVERB ABOUT MONEY
WITH MONEY YOU CAN BUY A HOUSE BUT NOT A HOME
WITH MONEY YOU CAN BUY A CLOCK BUT NOT TIME
WITH MONEY YOU CAN BUY A BED BUT NOT SLEEP
WITH MONEY YOU CAN BUY A BOOK, BUT NOT KNOWLEDGE
WITH MONEY YOU CAN SEE A DOCTOR, BUT NOT GOOD HEALTH
WITH MONEY YOU CAN BUY A POSITION BUT NOT RESPECT
WITH MONEY YOU CAN BUY BLOOD BUT NOT LIFE
WITH MONEY YOU CAN BUY SEX BUT NOT LOVE.
THIS CHINESE PROVERB BRINGS LUCK IT ORIGINATED FROM
it is good idea and i like this idea
1) If you mad with someone and nobody’s there to fix the situation. You fix it! Maybe today, that person still wants to be your friend. And if you don’t fix it today, tomorrow can be too late.
2) If you in love with sb, but that person doesn’t know. Tell him or her! Maybe today, that person is also in love with u. And if u don’t stay it, tomorrow can be too late.
3) If u really want to kiss sb, kiss her or him! Maybe that person wants a kiss from u too. And if u don’t kiss him or her today, tomorrow can be late.
4) If u still love a person have always loved u. And if u don’t tell her or him today, tomorrow can be late.
5) If u need a hug of a friend, ask her or him it. Maybe they need it more than you do. And if u don’t ask for it today, tomorrow can be too late.
6) If u really have friends who appreciate, tell them. Maybe they appreciate u as well. That if u don’t and they leave or go far away today, tomorrow can be too late.
7) If u love your parents and never had the chance to show them, do it! Maybe u have them there to show them how you fell. That if u don’t and they leave today, then tomorrow can be late.
Ricky on Yeng blog
wow, although i know this sentence, it is meaning to read it againa and to refresh my thinking and my mind. i sometimes ask myself why i feel like what you said, Keang, and i have no clear cut answer why. is it the nature of human being, or is it the carelessness of me, or is it because i know understand well with what i have or i get accostome to what i have. i don’t know how cooking is important until i am away from my mum. and i don’t know important the time i spend with my friends, until i am a way from them, and feel lonely. and i don’t know how important i am, until i am a way. let me repeat your word: nothing ever seems interesting when it belongs to me, only when it doesn’t. we give no value to what we have, and only after we lose it, then we start to realize its value and how important it is, it is too late to know, why don’t we learn about that for now? how to value things we have? it is the matter. thanks for sharing good comments, Keang.
From My Buddy, Mr. Phy, the best idea for me to reread.
When you lose, don’t lose the lesson.
No doubt its a good bit of advice. A similar one I like is “Failure doesn’t count; its what you learnt from it that counts.” To be more precise about how this can serve, ask yourself these questions when you fail: (1) Why did i fail? and (2) What would i do to win if i had a second chance?
I do what I am doing because I love you.